Get Noticed. Reach Customers.
The future is here. The internet has changed the way businesses advertise. Gone are the days of the tv, radio or print.
ADVERTISE TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
Digital Marketing is the name of the game, and with Google Ads you can ensure that your business is in front of potential customers, when they are in the buying mood.
PUT YOUR MONEY IN ADS, NOT INTO FEES
With simple solutions to complex challenges, we charge less than our competitors. You’ll see where your money is going, and you’ll see the benefit on your bottom line.
What we do
We make Google Ads EASY!
Our primary focus at EasyAdwords is using Google Ads to help out clients reach their market. Whether Google Search, YouTube, Google Display or Google Shopping, we can help your customers find you.
For Google Ads to perform best, you may need some work on your website – Transforming it from information provider to a sales facilitator. We can help here too.
Google Ads is the world’s largest advertising network.
What makes Google Ads so powerful is that, unlike most digital advertising, your traffic only comes from people who are actively searching for your product or service.
We establish and maintain your business’ Google Ads account with targeted keywords and quality ads. You can compete against your big industry’s leaders at a fraction of the price.
Are you confident your website helps you sell? If not we’ve got you covered.
We create simple, clean, fast-loading websites that make your business shine.
Affordable multi-page sites, sales-oriented in nature.
When we build a website we integrate strategy between the website and Google Ads, so you are best positioned for both organic and paid traffic.
Google My Business Google Maps Google Street View
Google My Business is a fundamental tool for success.
Customers start their search for products and services with Google. We make sure that customers can get the information they need easily at thier fingertips.
These are the eassiest and most cost effective ways to grow your business.
Ask our clients, We Make Things Happen!
We’ll make those Digital Marketing “things” that know you need to do … Happen
What we charge
We believe our rates are fair
Go ahead and compare our prices
- Google Ads Account Set up usually takes 3-4 hours
- From there we usually only require 1-2 Hours a month to manage and optimize your Google Ads account
- We provide a detailed email report each month on the work we have done
- We will work within your monthly budget, there are never any surprise costs
- This is for a new build 5 page website, including domain registration and website hosting for the 1st year
- We also connect your new website to Google Analytics and Google Search Console, and install security and back up plugins
- We can write copy and source images for your website, or arrange a photographer to take images at your workplace (additional charge).
- Google My Business optimization, training and management. How to get the most out of your business listing on Google
- 360 Photography Google Street View Tours of your business. Customers are twice as likely to visit a business if they can see a virtual tour online.
- Incorporating Google Ads into Google Maps. Over 40% of searches for products and services are now done in Google Maps.
We're here to help
Your point of contact is Mike Graham. He lives in Nelson, NZ and has over 20 years’ experience in business. You will get his direct email address and he will respond promptly to any enquiry.
Your terms of service will be outlined in the agreement. For most Google Ads customers, we review the performance once a month. For websites and email marketing, we’ll determine what level of attention is required. We can adjust based on your needs.
GIVE ME MORE DETAIL
We use Google’s Machine Learning as the primary way to bid on ads so that one or two hours a month management on our part can be enough to provide excellent performance for most campaigns.
We also always suggest our customers go with a daily budget strategy so they can prepare for what their Google Ads will cost them each month.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
First, we have a chat to see if we can help you succeed. If not, no worries. But if we see an opportunity, we’ll write up a simple proposal detailing prices, timelines, expectations. If you choose not to proceed, again no worries!
We don’t have contracts for Google Ads or Email Marketing, which means there’s no ‘breaking’ costs to you if you opt to end the work. With websites, we ask for a 1/3 deposit before work begins.
People we’ve helped
Our clients are our best references.
We’re about long term relationships, we grow as you grow.